Most men perform below expectation when in comes to satisfying their women in the bedroom because they are not paying attention to these seven things.
These are the eight things women secretly want in bed but are not getting from their men. It is not all about thrusting and ramming into her, there is need to engage her emotions into play while in the bed room.
These seven facts will help you know in details what women actually want from their men:
1. Foreplay is important. And lots of it. It’s a fact that women take longer to reach orga*m than men do. A healthy amount of foreplay is what’s going to help level that time difference. Not to mention, s*x is just better overall when she’s wet and aroused. S*x expert Tristan Weedmark says that foreplay tops the list of what all women want in bed.
“Before jumping into the main attraction, take the time to make sure she’s fully aroused,” she says. “Pay attention to her whole vulva (including the labia) and you’ll be maximizing her pleasure potential.” To take your foreplay up a notch, Weedmark recommends adding in a toy for extra stimulation. “A product like the new Wish by We-Vibe is great for overall stimulation,” she says. “The rumbling vibrations combined with the soft, pillowy exterior stimulate deep nerves.”
2. Work on your massage skills. Believe it or not, women treasure body massage. S*xologists warn that this is not an absent-minded back-scratching, but a really good, e*otic one.
3. The power of kissing. Nothing turns on a woman more than a solid make-out session, says an Italian escort, Gabriel Lamur. Kissing is like the foreplay to foreplay. It should not be limited to a woman’s lips. “Any woman would appreciate kissing all the parts of her body,” he says. Kiss up and down her back, inside her thighs, the tips of her fingers, etc.
4. Your orga*m isn’t the main attraction. Take the spotlight off yourself and shift it to her. We’re not saying you can’t orga*m; just don’t make it the priority. Focus solely on her climax.
5. Trim your groin. Grooming yourself down there demonstrates that you’re doing everything you can to look s*xy for her. You may not get a six-pack overnight, but you can shave in the shower. Just be careful.
6. Match her game. If she’s talking dirty, then you should talk back dirty. If she’s quiet and shy, reassure her. The outcome is best for her if you pick up on her verbal cues and play along.
7. Eye contact. “Especially when he first puts it in me,” says Amber, 23. “There’s an obvious change in expression when someone enters you. I know that mine changes also, so there’s the whole “me seeing him seeing me, take him into me” thing that gets me so turned on.
But also staying with me in other ways during s*x, like kissing me while he’s giving it to me. Or if he’s on top of me and I have my hands up and he slides his hand into mine and holds it while thrusting into me — moves that make the experience feel more intimate, and make us feel more connected to the guy, which makes the s*x feel more passionate.”